Friday, May 31, 2013


giants

I looked up the word giant and came across the following definitions:
a. A person or thing of great size.
b. A person or thing of extraordinary power, significance, or importance

God showed me so much about giants when I was at school. He showed me, they only have great power when I give them the power. Right before leaving school, I made a promise to myself not to give any giant that comes my way any power. It takes a lot of prayer and a lot of trust in God. I still have to work on things from time to time, but every step of the way I’m asking God to keep me focused on Him and the plans He has for my life. Will giants come? Yes? We don’t have to give them any power though.


Young Adult Section: Blaze

In this world, you are told how to dress, talk, where to go to school, if you are cool or not. The list goes on and on. When you look at the mirror, would you say you reflect the world? Or God?


My Prayer 

Lord, thank you for another day of life. Thank you for the blessings you give us when we don’t deserve them. Thank you for forgiving us day after day. Thank you for being our Savior as well as our friend. Thank you for our families and our friends. Thank you for everything that you have done for us. In your loving name, Jesus. Amen.

love, peace, and courage

No comments:

Post a Comment